May 18 - 20, 2020
Palm Springs, CA
Day 1 Monday May 18 Pedal To The Metal: Accelerating Your Digital Evolution
Monday, May 18th, 2020
9:40 AM Keynote Presentation: Hooked And Booked: Exploring Key Booking Motivators And What The Customer Of Today Really Wants
Traveler preferences have changed –and to attract the ideal guest that is willing to pay more and stay longer, your listing must focus on traveler motivations. What are the key motivators, and what adjustments can be made to your listings to attract the ideal guest? Troy O’Bryan, Senior Director of Growth Marketing at Expedia, will reveal the results of a global research study to understand the domestic and international traveler motivations when booking. The presentation will explore:
• What is most important in traveler decision making?
• When do domestic and international bookings occur?
• What considerations do travelers make before booking?
• How do amenities play a part in their decision making?
• What promotions do travelers find compelling?