“I find it hard to start a conversation with people I don’t know. Digital Travel Summit’s different formats gave me endless conversation starters and kicked off more connections in three days than I’ve had from years of attending other events.”Jill Goldsberry, Director Of Sales, Vistatec
Event Sponsorship, Speaking And Exhibition Opportunities In the e-commerce and travel industry
Global, Long-standing Portfolios
We’ve delivered high level education to actual, hard-to-reach decision makers for over 20 years! You can't put a price on the quality of contacts we'll introduce to your brand.
We do the leg work.
With five months of pre-event digital marketing activity and a one of a kind delegate acquisition team, we're exposing you to an audience that will open the gateway to your next client.
Unrivaled Value In Connecting To Our Community
We've built an executive level community of credible influencers and the most relevant, curated content to keep them wanting more. Take your brand to the next level with enhanced business relationships, lead generation and a full pipeline to match.
We build the conference... You choose your experience
Sponsorship comes in all shapes and sizes. We'll work with you to create a one-of-a-kind package that puts your brand front and center!
Sponsoring a stand in the exhibition hall is a great way to grab attention and showcase products or services. It will bring significant traffic to your onsite team. (*Lead Sponsors get first choice on stand location!)
- Single sized exhibition space
- Double sized exhibition space
- Bespoke sized exhibition space
Speak to your Audience
Shape the agenda and get yourself in front of the decision makers in your industry. You'll Position your company as a thought leader, enhance your status and control the day's discussions. Elevate your brand by investing in one of our world class speaking opportunities.
- Plenary speaking and panel slots
- Stream speaking and panel slots
- Chairing and moderating slots
- Round table host
- Invite only boardrooms or workshops
Host a Function
Impress delegates and get your company noticed with the perfect opportunity to stand out. Enjoy your own exclusive room to welcome guests, hold private meetings and product demos or host a sponsored:
- Pre Day Reception
- Main Conference Days Reception
- Private Breakfast or Lunch Reception (invite up to 20 key prospects to join you!)
Great exposure! Get the leading edge with our different branding opportunities:
- Banners and Signage - Raise the profile of your company further by sponsoring:
- The registration desk
- Phone charging stations
- Chair covers & literature seat drops
- Archways leading to exhibit hall and conference rooms
- Be the saving grace by providing conference necessities. They'll be seen all around the event, promoting your logo!
- Barista coffee station
- Lanyards, water bottles, pens, notepads & conference bags
- Catering kiosk w/ branded serve-ware
- Conference survival kit
We give you permission to fully embrace the experience. Download our event app (yes, you get total access). Attend all of the networking sessions and get face to face with exactly who you want to meet in just the right way.
"I really enjoyed the sessions that forced us to interact with the people at our table. It's formatted in such a way that allows you to derive creative ideas from people you may have otherwise never crossed paths with. I also appreciated a lot of the sessions that talk about what's to come in the future. Truly took a lot of lasting relationships and messages away from that week."- Jordan Hutt, Strategic Accounts, BounceX
Let's Connect & Create a Custom Experience:
Don’t just take our word for it...
“This was one of the best and most informative travel conferences that I have attended.”
– Gene Sutch, Director of Revenue Strategy and Analysis, MWAA
“I’m bringing tons of new ideas back to the office – thanks Digital Travel Summit for re-energizing my team!”
– Diane Koczur, Digital Marketing Manager, Evans Hotels
- “It’s about more than just trading business cards – I’ve made real connections with friends I’ll seek advice from after the event.”
- Karen Wilken, Marketing & PR Manager, Fountainhead Hotels