Day 1 Monday May 18 Pedal To The Metal: Accelerating Your Digital Evolution
Monday, May 18th, 2020
It’s no secret customer expectations have radically (and rapidly) changed in recent years. The high touch, high tech, "on-demand" culture fostered through the instant gratification provided by the likes of Apple, Netflix and Google has shaped the way they expect to interact with every experience throughout their lives. As technology advances and consumer preferences become more and more personalized, how can you conduct efficient and meaningful tech trials? This session will give each panelist the chance to talk about a recent tech trial, the lessons learned, and the things you should know before and during your next venture.
• Determining integration priorities
• Focusing the goal of the new experience - Omni channel? Personalization?
• Using data to drive decisions everywhere you can
Day 2 Tuesday May 19 Content and the Customer Journey 2030: Driving Digital Engagement In The New Era
Tuesday, May 19th, 2020
Understanding the future of mobile innovations and engaging travel consumers to use the tools at hand effectively are crucial to a positive digital consumer experience - but what do you need to know and do before you can make it happen? This workshop will discuss:
• Integrating live, secure messaging, chat bots, voice and interfacing applications onto your mobile platform
• Connecting with the customer via online specialist
• Implementing a seamless experience so customers do not lose interest
• Sending follow-up email reminders to re-engage the customer
• Re-engaging the customer through mobile ads and personalized messaging