December 14 - 15, 2020
Palm Springs, CA
Day 2 Tuesday May 19 Content and the Customer Journey 2030: Driving Digital Engagement In The New Era
Tuesday, May 19th, 2020
8:20 AM Chairman’s Remarks
Now more than ever, users expect personal, seamless, connected experiences both online and offline and they engage with authentic and deeply personal stories. This is especially true for affluent millennials. This session will address:
• Inspiring travel and connecting with guests in a mobile and social world
• Optimizing UGC and influencer content to amplify your message
• Omni-channel content strategy to cut through the clutter
• Using digital to meet guests where they are
11:15 AM Keynote Panel: Completing The Conversion: When The Industry is Batting 1.5% Average, Where Are We Swinging, What Are We Missing - And How Can We Improve?
Win. The. Booking. At the end of the day, the sales lift is the most incontrovertible (and happy!) number you can wave to prove ROI. So why is travel lagging as an industry and what can be done to bring the industry average up? Join us for a look at the state of conversion and prepare to glean some insights you’ll want to wave around when you get back to the office.
IGTV. Online games. WhatsApp. SnapChat. Slack. Twitter. Nonstop notifications leave little time to focus on things we want to do - like book our next trip - and fragment our already short attention spans into scan-and-decide micro-moments. This fireside chat between Mike Moore, CCO of WillowTree, and Tedd Evers, Founder and CEO of TripTuner, explores new territory for connecting with consumers in the smartphone era. We’ll dive deep into:
• Overcoming digital deafness via timely relevance
• Earning share of voice in creative ways to drive engagement and conversion
• Humanizing your brand to build Customer Empathy for sales conversion
Get ready for a lively discussion with insightful approaches to catching travelers’ attention in the micro-moments that influence travel decisions.