The Customer Journey – Re-Imagined!
Digital Travel is the premier interactive conference for travel executives who are looking to re-imagine their customer journey. This year’s conference will address enhanced personalization to deliver better cross-channel experiences – so you’ll win the booking every time!
Our 2019 Featured Speakers Include:
Vice President, Worldwide Loyalty and Partnerships
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
Director, Loyalty, Partnerships, and Payment Products
Vice President of Marketing, Americas
Cathay Pacific Airways
Director - Platform Services – Loyalty
Director of eCommerce Strategy & Performance, Digital Marketing, North & Central America
Alex Sutton III
Director, Digital Acquisition
Avis Budget Group
Senior Manager, Global Product Operations – Human
VP, Digital & Loyalty
Your Agenda At A Glance
Customer expectations are changing and travel companies have to quickly adjust. The Digital Travel conference is designed to help you discover new routes to address business challenges.
Day 1 - Monday, April 8
- 9:00am KEYNOTE: Ongoing and Future Trends
- 9:40am PANEL: Win The Booking... With Segmentation!
- 11:00am FIRESIDE CHAT: The Best Vista Ever - A Clear View of the Customer
- 3:25pm Innovating the Industry
- 4:15pm Getting up Close and Personal - Implementing Good Personalization
Day 2 - Tuesday, April 9
- 9:00am KEYNOTE: Win The Booking... With Analytics!
- 9:20am KEYNOTE: Winning The Mobile Game
- 11:00am Future-Feels: Bringing Tech to The Experience
- 1:15pm Doing Nothing is Not the Answer - Keeping up with the Adoption of Virtual Pay
- 2:25pm Deals, Deals, Deals - Promotional Strategy
Day 3 - Wednesday, April 10
- 9:10am We're Engaged! Building Lasting Memories
- 9:50am Attracting Top Talent
- 11:00am The Next Frontier of Content
- 1:10pm PANEL: Channel Surfing - Your Marketing Mix
- 1:50pm GUEST SPEAKER: Getting Excited for Change
Who Attends Digital Travel?
Make new connections. Catch up with old friends. Tackle Your Biggest Challenges.
The Digital Travel Audience
The Digital Travel community is filled with companies both big and small, who are looking to design world-class brands that deliver on customer expectations
"These events bring together some of the smartest digital minds in the travel industry. The content is timely and informative, and the sessions are engaging. I look forward to participating and contributing to future events with WBR."- Jonathan Stephen, Head of Mobile & Emerging Technologies, JetBlue Airways
Latest Digital Travel Trends
Stay up to date with the latest online travel trends!
Caesar’s Delivers a Knockout eCommerce Strategy
Learn how much digital technology has to offer the casino industry and how marketing partnerships can go a long way.
Hilton Uses the IoT to Create a Connected Experience
Imagine a world where you hotel room knows exactly who your customers are, giving them control over their experience.
Booking.com is Addressing Tech’s Gender Bias
Using its own independent research, Booking.com has created two initiatives that will help address industry inequalities.
Tickets & Registration
Digital Travel sells out so secure your tickets online today!
- Take a giant leap forward as a leader in your organization
- Full access to the 3-day event
- Access to the ‘Solutions Zone’ featuring the hottest new tech & software
- Nightly Receptions to network with peers
- All meals during the event, coffee, and snacks