December 14 - 15, 2020
Palm Springs, CA
Senior Director, Global Travel and Hospitality Intelligence
Day 1 Monday May 18 Pedal To The Metal: Accelerating Your Digital Evolution
Monday, May 18th, 2020
11:05 AM Panel: Tech, Trials and Tribulations: Big Wins And Perilous Pitfalls In Integrating New Technologies
It’s no secret customer expectations have radically (and rapidly) changed in recent years. The high touch, high tech, "on-demand" culture fostered through the instant gratification provided by the likes of Apple, Netflix and Google has shaped the way they expect to interact with every experience throughout their lives. As technology advances and consumer preferences become more and more personalized, how can you conduct efficient and meaningful tech trials? This session will give each panelist the chance to talk about a recent tech trial, the lessons learned, and the things you should know before and during your next venture.
• Determining integration priorities
• Focusing the goal of the new experience - Omni channel? Personalization?
• Using data to drive decisions everywhere you can
1:45 PM Chairperson’s Afternoon Address
It’s no secret that Millennials are reinventing the definition of luxury; studies show that they value experiences over “stuff” more than any other generation and Millennials are buying less and traveling more than their Boomer counterparts. Our panelists share how to:
• Evaluate behavioral data surrounding the Millennial booking pattern
• Focus on industry strategies to engage this subset
• Discuss the best use of personalized service boost customer booking and loyalty
• Examine just how crucial the role of social platforms is to the Millennial